Sunday, September 28, 2008

We are blogging!


We are finally on board with the blogging world!!!


After mocking the blogging community for a few years, I can now see the benefits of keep in touch with friends and family only through having a blog. You can see more of the everyday activities and try to keep in touch over the miles. So I need to apologize, especially to my Sis Jennie, for mocking the blog genre for so long, and giving her such a hard time, of how she must have so much time on her hands to have a blog.


I also have a selfish purpose for starting a blog. It is to help me journal & scrapbook my life a little better, as I am years behind. I have learned that through blogging, I can print out my blog at the end of each year, and make it into a book my family can enjoy in the years to come, and eliminate the guilt of not scrap booking as much.


So I hope you enjoy the readings of our White House Whipper snappers, it will be random snap shots into our comings and goings in our part of the world.


6 comments:

Jennie said...

Yea! We're excited you have caved and joined our world. I know we see each other once a month, but we are excited to hear a little more about what you are doing.

Annalee said...

We LOVE the blog!
Rock on White House (or should we say Tremonton Temple dwellers) :)
We love you guys!

-Annalee and Mikelle

Unknown said...

Way to go, Annissa! You are a full ONE step ahead of me! Now, I'm actually VERY interested to see your house now that it's done. How about that for your next blog entry??

Toni said...

I am excited to get to see what your family is up to.

Meg said...

welcome i am so happy you started a blog i can't wait to keep up on your family

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and how you have put together your White House Family and your family member designations! What handsome cabinet members!!!!!

Go...USA! USA! USA!!!!