
I am a little behind in posting some of our fall pictures,but wanted to share a few from Halloween.

Tanner and Tate dressed up as a Referee and Power ranger to cash in all their sugary treats. Tucker was Sponge Bob, and Tommy was Mr. Potato Head. They were already mostly asleep before I remembered to grab my camera.

Every year our local elementary school has a pumpkin walk where kids can display the pumpkins that they have decorated according to their class theme. Tucker's was about his favorite book, The Gingerbread Man. Tate's theme was All Spaced Out. At our house it is a all night activity, that is filled with trying to get all the pumpkin guts out. Then trying to make the pumpkins look good.Then clean up which makes a huge mess for Me to clean up.

Hopefully it will make some fun lasting memories for years to come.
3 comments:
The pumpkins all look really great!
I love all the pumpkin designs. Tanner, too bad your pumpkin design didn't help your team pull out a victory on Saturday. :) Maybe next year they'll win so you can talk smack with Uncle Ryan. :)
Those pumpkins were HUGE!!!!! What fun memories for you all!
I love all of your new photos in matchings greens....very nice job!!
Post a Comment