The Pinewood derby came early this year, so father and son got right on it. Plans were made of how to make the fastest car, but they were still running around days before trying to put the final product together. They had great success as Tucker, I think, came in 3rd over all with the best time over several heats. He also won the most sporty, for his BYU themed car.
We thought January would be a time to slow down and just chill and regroup, like Tracen & Jeff here, but life just kept on going. January was filled with kids basketball games, church callings, and just trying to stay on top of dinner and laundry. I know we are all in the same boat in our own rat race. Maybe on different decks with what we have going on in life. Some families might be on the sun deck right now, while I feel like I am in the kitchen just trying to feed the whole crew! I know, I know enjoy the moment!
Tucker especially had a little more attitude this month! He was running around the house in his under ware. After several pleas and demands that he really did need to get some pants on. He said fine, and put the pants on his head. See, Mom, now I have pants on! I was just so shocked at his creative attitude of back talk, that I had to take a picture.
More pictures of Tucker's final product for the pinewood derby.
Tucker is very creative, so he decided to take that extra energy to make some pre-valentines decorations for his room. I was shocked that he could make this up all on his own with my old scrapbook paper. Yes, I will some day get to that digital scrapbook. If you can't tell it says "Be My Valentine"!
Tracen has been growing up so fast! He is just a little mover and shaker who is into EVERYTHING! Many more pictures to come with his adventures, but here are a few of him playing peek a boo!

2 comments:
I completely understand about being swamped. We'll take whatever updates you are able to give us.
I am so impressed Annis! I am still on 2010:). XO
Post a Comment