This past week I was able to take my Cub Scout Den, of Wolves, Bears, & Webelos on a field trip to the Bird Refuge. We learned many new things about the environment and all the neat birds that live in our area. It was very interesting to see all the displays and get a new in site on why wildlife is important to protect. I am lucky enough to have Tate in my group of cub scouts, so I grabbed him for a quick photo. I'm sure he was thinking... Oh Mom...not in front of my friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
How fun. I especially love your shirt. What a good leader you are to buck up and wear the correct duds! :) I can't say too much though. I know that by having 2 boys scouting is going to be a big part of my future.
I went to the bird refuge a few weeks ago with my practicum Elementary teacher. Luckily we didn't have to see any birds though (I am terrified of birds)! haha jk. We learned about bugs when I went. Looks fun though, and I love your stylish scout shirt! :)
What a cute blog! Your kids are so grown up- it makes me feel old! :)
Good to see you have joined the blogging world. I don't know if you'll remember me or not, but I am Lisa Crystal Wright's oldest daughter. You have a cute cute family! :D Jess :D
I bet your cubs loved it. What a fun field trip.
Post a Comment