Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Continues

I am trying to get back into the swing of things with the holidays coming to an end, and wanted to share some of fun moments of Christmas morning.

 

It is tradition that before anyone opens anything, I get a picture of the kids in front of the tree. As you can tell they are pretty excited especially Tucker.
 

Tate is the lone Utah fan in house that is full of blue blooded BYU fans, so he was pretty excited to get this sweatshirt. He is trying to look "tough", but he is cracking up just waiting to smile!

 
Tucker is showing an interest in the culinary arts, as the #1 item on his Christmas list was an Easy bake oven. He was way happy that Santa knew what he wanted.
 

Our extended Gus gathering on Christmas was postponed with the winter storms that hit us hard on Christmas day. So a few days later we celebrated at our house, with Grandma & Grandpa Gus and the whole clan.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Toni said...

I love your Christmas pictures. It looks like everyone got something they really wanted.