I need help! My program will not let me, no matter how many times I have tried, to post more than 4 pictures at once! So Sorry it is like a ton of different entries! Plus there is some computer garbage from the pictures that won't come off.
alt=''style='clear:both;float:right; margin:0 0 10px 10px;' /> We finally got a picture where Grandma Porter's eyes are open!!! Yea! She usually blinks!
alt=''style='clear:both;float:right; margin:0 0 10px 10px;' /> Jeff's Sister Sherlene with her friend Micah, we all think he is cute!
Bruce ( Jeff's brother) and his wife Sandra
4 comments:
looks like you had a great holiday including the braces!
Happy New Year you guys! I cant ever load more than 3 pics at a time. I think the file is just too big or something.
Looks like fun. Good times with braces, Tanner! I'm sure you will learn to love them!
You can usually only add 3-4 pics at a time (5 if you compress them so the file size is smaller). But once you have those 3-4 on, just click on add pictures again and you can add more. It doesn't all have to be that one time.
Happy New Year!
Great families, good lookin' people!!!! I hope all 4 of Jeff and Annissa's boys grow as tall as Jeff........hopefully they won't inherit the "short" mom and grandma genes!!!! For sports, short sucks!!!!
Love all you guys!!!!!
Like Kimi said just add the pix and then once they load to your blog you can click and add more pix on the same blog. I love your family pix from earlier this year...that were on your christmas card (I saw my moms).
jess ;D
Post a Comment