This time of year is filled with Christmas Cheer, however it is also filled with sickness. It is the season for visiting the doctor at least once a week with a member of our family. I told him that as many times as we have been to his office this month, we probably made his house payment. Strep throat seams to be the gift that keeps on giving this season. We have had it go through most of the kids. We have changed sheets, disinfected door knobs and light switches and thrown away tooth brushes, and we hope it is gone for good.
The difficult thing is not having them get reinfected from someone at school or on the bus. One of my biggest pet peeves is when parents send their kids to school sick! I could really get on my soap box about that. I had Tate out two different times this past month, as he got reinfected from someone else at school. SO wash your hands, pretty please!


1 comment:
I totally agree with you. I wish parents wouldn't send their sick kids to school and nursery for that matter (:
Post a Comment