Thursday, December 18, 2008

Head in the Game

 
Posted by Picasa


In the movie High School Musical, they sing a song about, "Head in the game" and it reminded me of Tanner's basketball team. Tanner has been playing on a competitive traveling basketball team this season,where they play in tournaments on the weekends. It is a brand new team, where we are learning a lot about the league and all that goes on at this level.

I love my camera but it really doesn't take very good "action" shots. This picture I loved,even though it is a little blurry, you can see Tanner jumping up, spread eagle, trying to keep the guy from getting it bounds. He is fun to watch!

2 comments:

grandma gus said...

Way to hustle TANNER............
you look 6 feet tall!!!! We are glad that you are so talented and are using all of your athletic abilities in your many sports activities!!!! GO TANNER!!!!!!

Toni said...

It sounds like Tanner is having fun. I bet it's a lot of driving.