Friday, February 20, 2009

Field Trip

 

We have a new hospital that will be opening soon in our area. They had an open house for the public to get a tour of the new facility. We had to divide and conquer that day with the different activities, so Jeff took the younger kids earlier, and I took the older kids in the afternoon. I had the camera with me so we took some fun pictures.

 

We were very impressed with the "Life flight" and hope we never have to use it. They have the state of the art equipment and it was neat to see all the cool machines.


 


Over all we were very impressed with the new hospital, and are very grateful to have it in such a rural community.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Toni said...

Here's to a hospital you never have to use. At least not for bad stuff.

Annalee said...

I LOVE seeing Life Flight--just like you said though--hopefully never for yourself in an emergency! Cute pics guys!