This Valentine's Day I thought I would tell the people closest to me, who get to see the best and worst of me all the time, how much I love them today.
Jeff, is my partner in life who makes up the other half of our P-Pack team! We are not a lovey dovey couple, that displays public affection, but have a deep love for each other, that is shown in small ways. He is such a hard worker and has many talents. We would have never been able to build our house or do many other things in life, with out his work ethic and his willingness to be hands on. He is a great Dad who loves to spend time with our kids, trying to teach them or show them the ropes. He is a great Mr. Mom, who does most of the canning, helps around the house, and can cook the best breakfast with blue pancakes.( He and the kids love to put food coloring in the batter) He has a love for the gospel and is enjoying the chance to serve in the Elders Quorum Presidency. Hon- I love ya as much as chocolate and butter cream frosting!
My boys make me laugh, cry and everything in between. I am so proud of each of them with their different talents, personalities, and uniqueness that each brings into our family. I can't imagine our family without one of them, even though many times they have to be separated because of the "He is bugging me" syndrome!
I am grateful for goodly parents, siblings, and extended family who support us in good times and bad. They are great examples and we think the world of them! Happy Anniversary to Jeff's Mom & Dad who were married years ago on Valentines Day! Hope there are many years to come.
Finally, I am grateful for all of you and the friendships that I have had with you over the years. Each of you have touched my life at just the right time, and I hope to stay in better contact with you through this blogging tool. Happy Valentines Day!


3 comments:
Sniff.... :) We love you too Nissy! We hope you guys have a great Valentine's day. I have already raided my kid's school stash for all the M&M's. Shhhhh:)
Happy Valentine's Day!
So sweet Annis! You guys are so great in all you do! Happy V-day to the Porter Pack! XOXOXO!!
Post a Comment