I don't know what you do on your weekends? As for me and my house, someone is always playing basketball on Saturdays!
Tate is on a local Jr. Jazz team, where he likes to show some of his "moves" to get the ball and make a basket. He is in the grey shorts, and blue shirt, trying to rebound.
Tanner, as I have posted before, is on a competitive traveling team. They play in different tournaments around our end of the state to test their skills.
Sometimes the boys both have games at the same time, so it has been great that Jeff has been off to help "divide and conquer" in the taxi service area.
I wish I would have taken a picture of Jeff in his referee outfit, as he is a ref for the sports program of our Church. He looks quite official in the outfit. Then he plays on our ward team also on Saturday nights. So it's ball all day.
If they are not playing basketball,then they are watching the Jazz or one of the college teams, so I don't think we can escape it this time of year. At least some of my laundry is getting folded. I have a deal with the older kids that they can stay up for a little while and watch the game if they are folding laundry! It is a win-win situation, score for me!
P.S. Please excuse all the gibberish by the pictures. My program was acting up, and I tried many different times to clean it up, but it still came back so I gave up.


3 comments:
Hurray for all our "HOME TOWN" cute boys teams!!!! We are sure proud of all of you guys, young and old!!!! GO GET EM' TIGERS!!!!
That is a lot of basketball!
Christian would be in heaven!! Way to go on all of the games! Great exercise and great experiences!! Go Porters!
Post a Comment