Monday, October 12, 2009

Tracen's 1st Bath



I thought it would be fun to share some of Tracen's firsts. His first little sponge bath and other moments.


Tracen is the only one of our kids that has a little natural curl to his hair. When you get it wet, it starts to curl up and by the end of the day it is straight. I am sure if I put a little product in his hair it would stay curly the whole day.


He doesn't really like his bath time yet, but starts to calm down towards the end.
He is such a cute little guy, that we are enjoying every moment.





8 comments:

Jennie said...

He is a cutie! I am loving his hair. You are right. Enjoy every moment of these last firsts.

mama fish said...

He is darling!!! Just wondering if you might come to Birthdays on Sunday? If you are not I am going to come up to see him, now that we are cleared up. He is such a cute little chunk!

Toni said...

What a sweet little boy. Keep the pictures coming.

Joan said...

Wow! You weren't kidding when you said hair! What a cute baby. We miss you at PTA meetings.

Bekah said...

Awww, I remember those days. So cute, so cudlie. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like . . . and then I remember I NEED sleep.

Funny thing. I was talking with the moms during dance class last spring and some were speculating how many more children they would have. Most the moms were our age. It suddenly hit me with a jolt that I'm closer to being a grandmother than a mother at this point. YIKES!

Annalee said...

SOOO Cute Annis! Thanks for giving us our Tracen fix! Aidan now has some serious competition!

Cami said...

He is such a cutie! Love the hair (still!).

Tiff Gatten said...

You had a baby!!!!!! My hats off to ya. I don't think I could pull it off at this age. Good on ya. He is a little cutie. So happy for you. Congrats. Love his name. :)