Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween 2009



Here are a few looks into our limited Halloween adventures this year. We didn't experience as many public activities, with having a newborn, the swine flu scare and Jeff being out of town most of the month.

Our few activities did include the community trunk or treat, carving pumpkins for the schools pumpkin walk, which I forgot to take pictures of the finished pumpkins (oops), and everyone in their make shift costumes. We just kinda of winged it this year in what we had in the dress up box and a great neighbor. She felt bad for my kids when the week of Halloween she asked what the kids were going to be, and we had not even thought about it. Tracen sported his Halloween PJ's and I did get a little creative with dinner one night. Hence the pizza pumpkins! Here's to other years when I can pull on my super mom outfit a littler better and make the holiday really count. Hope you all had a fun holiday!







4 comments:

Jennie said...

Cute pumpkin pizzas! I think that is really creative. I love the stem. Is that a green pepper? Tell Tanner thanks again for sharing his stash with me. It is good to know that as soon as I'm done pillaging my own kid's baskets, I can start to hit up his.

grandma gus said...

Since Halloween is one of my least favorite holidays, I am always amused that others can pull things together to make it fun for everyone around them; like pumpkin pizza!!! It is fun to see all of the fun and creative costumes and the gallon size "STASH BUCKETS" that they all end up with. BOO!

Toni said...

The pizzas are super cute. Sometimes simple costumes are the best.

KJ said...

Annissa,

Tracen is darling!!!

I love your Halloween pizzas, so cute!!!

You are such a good mom.

Katie