Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tate is Ten!


Wow I can't believe Tate is a decade old! People tell you that kids grow up so fast, but you don't believe them when you are in the trenches everyday with little ones. However I am here to tell you it is so true.



Tate is our strong silent giant. He is usually pretty quiet unless he has something to say, wants to pick on a brother or is cheering for his Ute's team.


He is getting to be quite the little athlete and loves to compete. This past year he really loved playing football and basketball along with other fun activities.



He loves to make little faces when I try and take his picture. Other times he tries to make a "I'm a tough guy" look, but you can tell he is just about to crack a smile.


Tate is such a good helper and big brother. We are so glad that he is part of our family. We were talking the other day and found that he, Tracen, Jeff and I all have something in common. He was born in '99, Trace in '09, Jeff and I in '69. So when we are all old and gray we can remember we are only decades apart!
Happy 10th Birthday Tate, WE SURE LOVE YOU!








6 comments:

Ryan said...

Happy b-day Tate! Even though today is Sunday and you are home, we hope you have a fun and special birthday. We've been thinking about you today!

Annissa said...

Happy bithday TATE!


Love Tate

mama fish said...

Happy Birthday! Just letting you know we love ya! Hope you have a great day!

Annalee said...

Happy Be-lated B-day Tate! You are growing up into such a handsome young man! I will miss calling you our little tater-tot!!:)

Toni said...

Hope he had a great birthday!

Tiff Gatten said...

Hey darlin', cute blog. I love to catch up on people and see what they are up to. I hope you don't mind that I put you on my blog list.

Tiff