Every six months Tucker's Gymnastics class has a little family day where we get to observe all the progress the students are making on all the different apparatuses (equipment). Tucker really enjoy his class and gets to use up a lot of his bottled up energy! Here is a quick look at all that he can do! Tucker is great!
Tate is in fourth grade and learning all about Utah history. He had to give a report and dress up like Brigham Young. We decided to have him be a younger version of Brigham with out the beard. Tate did a great job and looked fabulous!


2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun.
Anissa,
Wow you totally look the same. You oldest is the same age as my youngest. You are so good and posting to your blog. I am horrible at posting and changing anything. Cute family you have all boys and I have just girls.
I am glad you found me. where are you living I must have missed it in your blog.
Maria
Post a Comment