Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fishing Time





























































There are several lakes and reservoirs near our hunting spot. The boys enjoy the days that are called their "fishing days". I usually just go to watch them, take pictures and then catch up on journal writing or a good book. I love the out doors, just not the hunting and fishing of the outdoors. So I am content to sit in my chair and watch.

One day was sure windy and cold and the next day felt like summer and we had short sleeves and sunscreen on. Most of the leaves had fallen but their were a few spots that were hanging on. I guess that is just what we get in the tops of the mountains.

3 comments:

Toni said...

It looks like the fish were biting. They all look really happy (the guys, not the fish).

Cami said...

Looks like fun for the boys and (hopefully) relaxing for you.

grandma gus said...

What fun, being in the mountains, fishin' & huntin'.....loved it all!!! Men & boys look so hansome in "Hunter Orange"!!!
What great weather for an outing!