Sorry, I thought I got this in the right order this time. Read the post down below, and this is part 2. This is the old entrance to the mine, where it is now all fenced up and waiting for cement barriers to make it secure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Thanks for sharing. I'm sure it will be some time before we get to see it in person. Your trip looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I'm glad you get to have that fun family time together.... even if it is huntin'. :)
I am so glad that you were able to visit the site, your pictures are better than TV could show. What a great memorial for the affected families to visit. It is sobering that in life, these bad things happen to such good hard working families!!!
Thanks for sharing these photos with all of us!
I remember watching this on the news. So sad. The memorial is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
I work at a Preschool up in Pocatello, Idaho. I used to work for BESD and my old boss Pat Jones runs the Preschool. Which little boy of yours goes to that preschool in Corinne? Who is his teacher? Which SLP does he see? I loved that place...there are a lot of really good people there!
Jessica :D
Post a Comment