Tuesday, September 8, 2009

These Boots are Made for Walking

 
Many of you have commented on Tommy's little cowboy boots that he LOVES to wear. If he could wear them 24/7 he would. The song from the 60's-70's, "These boots are made for walking", runs through my mind every time he puts them on.

 

I found his cute boots at the D.I. for only $3.00! I stop in once in awhile to check and see what they have. Most times, I at least find one or two things that make it worth the trip. Well these boots have been well worth the money spent. We were at one of the boys football games on Saturday, and another little boy had the exact same boots. They were instantly friends, and I wish I would have had my camera to capture the moment of them comparing boots.

Here's to hoping I can find some larger boots, when he grows out of them!

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Toni said...

He looks adorable in his boots.

Annalee said...

He is so cute and I also love the boots! You always find the best deals too! The swing pic with that smile is precious!!

Travis & Steff said...

Love it :) He and Gavin would get along nicely!

Cami said...

That is hillarious! Sometimes the best treasures are little things you find at DI! How funny!