Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

I am a little slow to post, but wanted to share pictures of our Thanksgiving. We take turns each year with both sides of the family to celebrate on Thanksgiving day. The Guses came over to our house the Sunday before and we had a grand time! We have pie contest that is pretty intense with competition. For more info on that click on any of my siblings blogs to see the winners, I forgot to get my camera out that day. This year it was our turn to go to Jeff''s Parents home for dinner.

Everyone was so nice to wait for us as Tanner had a football tournament that weekend and played on Thanksgiving day! Who schedules these things on a holiday? Jeff does say that Thanksgiving is all about football or at least that is his favorite part.
After dinner Jeff''s Mom, Karen, wanted to take some family photos as I had my camera. We took a ton of pictures and Karen has her eyes closed in every single family picture. I wish there was something on photo shop for that, just like there is for red eyes. I was able to get at least one of her and Rey with her eyes open!
We also took pictures of the grand kids that were present. A picture with Jeff , his parents, and siblings Sherlene, Darin & Bruce. Then one of us sister in laws with the hubbies. Over all a good day to fill our tummies and watch some football.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

grandma gus said...

What a handsome family!!!! Nis, way to have your camera ready in trigger position. What a great photo shoot to preserve family memories. We are always happy to see new family pictures, as it helps to stay in touch with one another!!!!

Toni said...

I am glad you had two great Thanksgivings.