I have had a love for reading in the past, but I put it on the back burner to take care of kids, do research for building the house, church callings and all the other stuff that just happens in life. I had really not read a series of books since the Work and the Glory came out over a decade ago. So I told myself I would take 15-30 mins a day to read something that I didn't HAVE to read, that I wanted to read.
So I sat down to read my 15-30 min. with Twilight. An hour past and I was still reading. Two hours past and the kids are saying "When's dinner?" I said,"Eat a cracker, I will be there in a minute!" Needless to say my family was not thrilled with my new hobby. However, I finished the first book in record time, less than 24 hours. Then I was on to the second book. See a pattern here?
Anyway, needless to say I am a fan, have read all the books, saw the movie on opening night with my cute sister in law, have seen all the interviews of the cast and Stephanie Meyers, and have really liked it.
My sister in law Kimi had a link on her blog where you can see which characture you are most like by taking a little test. So I did, just for fun and I am ........

Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
I think being a Mom makes you more likely to lean toward her as a character.
You can link to see who you are. Anyway it is all just for fun, and now I am starting to read all the Jane Austen novels as I am a hopeless romantic. I am just not reading as fast.

2 comments:
Books are addictive at times. I put off more than my share of things while I was reading the series.
I just borrowed the first one from Julie - so I'll have to get caught up. Jane Austen is my sister's favorite - I also want to read her stuff.
Post a Comment