We have been a little crazy with some projects around here (a later post), so Easter snuck up and we didn't even get out all of our spring decorations yet. Tucker asked the night before Easter, are we getting our baskets out? So found the baskets and called it good this year. I forgot to even take a picture of their stash. I think I am just going to put up the 4th of July decorations, so that I at least feel like I am on top of that holiday.
So with the lack of Easter excitement at our house, the kids were excited to be invited down to Jeff's parents for Easter dinner and activities.
The kids had a great time coloring eggs, having an egg hunt! So thanks Grandma & Sherlene for saving the holiday with all the fun activities! The kids had so much fun that they each took turns hiding the eggs again, to have another hunt!


3 comments:
I know what you mean about holiday decorations. I thought when I have kids I would put them up every time. Yeah right...I am lucky a tree goes up at Christmas! LOL Looks like Easter was fun for your kids! Happy Spring!!!
Sometimes simplicity is best. I'm glad you had a good Easter.
Looks like it was so fun! Look at those cute easter bags and how do they get their lawn so green:)?
Post a Comment