Jeff's sister Sherlene was married this past weekend and it was a family affair. Her colors were blush and bashful, oops that is from Steel Magnolias. Really her colors were Blue & Yellow. We found some cute matching shirts for all the boys, to go with her daisy flower theme. Being pregnant does not work well for wardrobe choices, so I am trying to hide between all of them.
Can you believe how my boys are all growing up!
It was a super fun to share in her & Micah's special day! More pictures to come!


3 comments:
You all look great.
I know the boys will hate to hear that they look ADORABLE so tell them how handsome they are for us!! You do such a great job putting the outfits together! We are SO happy for Sherlene and Micah!
Everyone looks great - I'm so happy for Sherlene. It looks like everything was really nice - I hope she had a great day!
Post a Comment