I have been tagged several times to write about the "eight things post" that is going around, so you can get to know me better. So I am finally going to do it! Here we go!
8 Things I am looking forward to:
*School getting out! Our area still goes until next week!
*Sleeping In-because NO SCHOOL
*Staying up late-because NO SCHOOL
*My Big Birthday weekend, as Jeff & I are running away for a few days.
*Having our baby boy in the fall.
*Bear Lake
*Summer camping
*Just having a lazy summer!
8 Things I did yesterday
*Baby sat the neighbors kids
*Laundry
*Dishes(These two never go away!)
*Tried to find the bottom of my cluttered desk & return phone calls.
*Delivered Avon
*Attended Tanner's Soccer game
*Attended Tate's pack meeting
*Ate a great dinner & brownies that my parents made, as it was their night to cook. Thanks Mom & Dad!
8 Things I wish I could do
*Stay on top of my life!
* Not be a day late & a dollar short!
*Take the time to read more for fun.
*Scrap booking- You don't even want to know how far behind I am!
*Finally get my "to do list done"
*Get in better shape, after the baby & Christmas of course!
*Spend more time with family & friends while traveling the world.
*Take the time to enjoy each moment.
8 Shows that I watch (DVR, who has the time to watch live TV?)
*Oprah
*Dancing with the Stars
*Biggest Loser
*American Idol
*Survivor
*So You Think You Can Dance
*Big People Little World
*18 Kids and Counting
I guess I am a reality TV junkie
8 Foods/Places to eat that I love
*Anything Chocolate
*Chicken Salad
*Homemade Granola
*Any dinner I don't have to make!
*Applebees Oriental Almond Chicken salad
*Texas Road House Grill-especially their Rolls!
*Chilli's Chicken Caribbean salad that they took off their dang menu!
*Marie Calendars Kahlua Cream Cheese Pie, addicted since High School.
8 People I tag to Play
Anyone who hasn't played or needs a quick post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks for sending the blog link. You have a great looking family and it looks like you have a lot of fun together!!
Can't wait to see your boys this weekend! We are out of school and it is heaven!:)
Post a Comment