WOW! Another year has come and gone and it is hard to believe that we have been married 16 years today! I wish I had a scanner so that I could scan some of the earlier married pictures, to compare with now. We were both a little thinner, with more hair, but have gained so many things along the way.
We are both so different in so many areas, but make a great team when we are together. I look at marriage as climbing a hill where sometimes I am helping Jeff up, and sometimes he is helping me. The important thing is that we make it to the top together.
I would have never dreamed 16 years ago, starting out, that we would have been living the life we are now. We have been truly blessed in so many ways.
Here's to another 16 and then some!


4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary you two! I hope you get to do something fun.
Wow! How time flies! Happy Anniversary you two!
Congrats! Cute pics - hope you had a great one!
Post a Comment