Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here We Go Again!

 

You might remember my post of Tucker getting his tonsils out, the day after school let out for summer vacation? He had a rough winter with getting repeated strep throat over four times, last school year. So I was hoping for better results this year, with having his tonsils out.

We have just started our 3rd week of school and guess what? Yep strep throat. I was so frustrated as we have had such good health this summer, and now that we are back in school we are in a fest pool of germs, that are beyond my control. I have sent hand sanitizer, Clorox wipes, and insisted with the kids teachers that they HAVE TO WASH THEIR HANDS BEFORE LUNCH WITH SOAP AND WATER!!! So Tucker has been home a couple of days, and is heading back to school tomorrow.

Just when we were thinking the sickness might be leaving our house, Tate comes home from football practice throwing up! So I will have another sick kid home from school tomorrow! Sometimes I do wish the kids could live in a bubble, and not pick up all the germs! Hopefully this is not a bad omen for the whole school year!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennie said...

That's too bad. I hope everyone gets feeling better. Mom said you were at the doctor's today. Keep us posted on the date and how you're feeling. Should we end SBW on a positive note and come and visit you and little "T" in the hospital Sunday afternoon?

Toni said...

No fun. I hope everyone gets to feeling better.