Friday, April 10, 2009

Fun In the Sun

 

The day before we left was the warmest day of the trip, near 75! The kids had been dying to swim all day, but I wanted to wait until the warmest part of the day, as we nearly froze our hind ends off the day before.

 

The kids loved the water and soaked up the sun. It is amazing how that first warm day feels after feeling cooped up all winter. I am sure later in the summer you will hear how I hate the heat and can't wait for fall, but for now it is amazing.
 

I had let the kids stay in for quite some time, so when it was time to get out they kept saying, 15 more min Mom! So they were wiped out when they finally got out of the pool.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

grandma gus said...

What hunky babes!!!! With that much time in the water only two results will occur..........
either they will be great swimmers, or they will be very
"wrinkley"!!! Love you, handsome boys, great job either way!!!

Cami said...

It will soon be our turn for some summer fun - the pools are awesome!