So, now that the word is out that we are expecting a baby boy. The name game starts. We would love to find the perfect name for our latest addition. We might be opening up a can of worms here, but we are asking for your ideas or suggestions.
The rules to the name game are...
Of course it has to start with the letter "T", we wouldn't want the last one to feel left out from his brothers who have "T" names.
It can't be some weird name like Timbobwai, the poor kid does have to try and spell his name for Kindergarten! Other than that, we are open.
In the past I have liked Trey, and lately Talmage. However I have been shot down by Jeff and the boys. They all thought it was going to be a girl, and liked the name Tia. We rented the old version of Escape from Witch Mountain and the kids in the movie are named Tia and Tony. None of them were thrilled with Tony, but loved Tia. Now that a boy is coming we are finding it harder to find a boys name that everyone likes.
I have googled boy baby names and the ones I like are... Tracen, Turner or Talen, but have had no takers with the rest of the family. So that is why I have put a call out for baby boy T names! So let the game begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Tinan? the only T name I've got in mind exept Tanner, Tate, Tucker & Tommy. Oh wait, Those names are already taken!
And what's wrong with the name Tony? Just kidding. Here are a few I know: Troy, Taylor, Trent, Travis, & Taryn (the last one is a girl in my Primary, but I think it could be a guys name too - maybe spelled Taren).
I have a kid in my ward named Treyson, and I also like Trey. There is also Tyler, Trever, Tucker! Just Kidding! It is harder when you already have four boys!:)
ok so here are my names for ya
Taj
Talon
Teagan
Tevin
Thane
Tobi
Tason
its so fun to pick out names good luck!
Terreck, Tobin, Tristan, Timber (I think its more of a girls name), Treyson, Teage, Trevin, etc... That's all I can think for now. Congrats again!
Jessica ;D
We still vote for TYLER! :)
Tyler is still good. What about Trevor?
I favor old traditional names, and right this minute my favorite for Baby Porter #5 is "TAYLOR"......
Close seconds are:
Travis
Trevor
Troy
Todd
Timmy
Tyler
Trent
Terry
Grampa Reid has submitted:
Tee-Ball
Let's just say we did't get that message!!!!! WOW...........
Tyler... I liked it so much, I've got one of my own :)
Since you now have a resident Family Historian...we took Annicha and Joran from our family history...maybe you have some great "T" names a few or maybe a lot of generations back!
Post a Comment